Free U.S. Shipping Over $45 and International Over $120 USD
- Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver
- Rhodium Plated 925 Sterling Silver
- Threadless Flat Back Studs
- Size: 8.8mm
- Earring Post Width: 1.2mm (16 Gauge)
How To Tighten Flat Back Studs:
- Insert pin half way into backing, until backing reaches the bend in the pin.
- Slightly bend the pin in the same direction as the original bend in the pin.
- Insert pin all the way to test tightness.
- If stud is too loose, repeat the process.
Wipe down jewelry with jewelry cloth before and after wear to prevent tarnishing
- Store in an airtight container when not in use
- Regularly clean with jewelry cloth (at least 1x per week)
- When tarnishing occurs, wipe down with jewelry cloth to restore the jewelry
Due to sanitary concerns, all flat back earrings are FINAL SALE.
I put the earring in my cartilage piercing and it fit snug!