Free U.S. Shipping Over $45 and International Over $120 USD
- Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver
- Rhodium Plated 925 Sterling Silver
- Faux Opal
- Threadless Flat Back Studs
- Size: 3mm
- Length of earring post: 6mm
- Earring Post Width: 1.2mm (16 Gauge)
How To Tighten Flat Back Studs:
- Insert pin half way into backing, until backing reaches the bend in the pin.
- Slightly bend the pin in the same direction as the original bend in the pin.
- Insert pin all the way to test tightness.
- If stud is too loose, repeat the process.
Wipe down jewelry with jewelry cloth before and after wear to prevent tarnishing
- Store in an airtight container when not in use
- Regularly clean with jewelry cloth (at least 1x per week)
- When tarnishing occurs, wipe down with jewelry cloth to restore the jewelry
Due to sanitary concerns, all flat back earrings are FINAL SALE.
I love how bright they are! They can be tricky to get in if you have acrylic nails, but they are so pretty when you do!
great! love the flat back
i love these earrings bc they are exactly as advertised. they have not tarnished after a whole month of continuous use. my only drawback is that bc the back is held on by a bent post that if this earring gets ripped out it will fall out very easily after.
I have been looking at flatbacked studs for a while now and was excited to see the affordable pricing here. I have sensitive ears, so I'm cautious with earring purchases, but I have been wearing this pair without taking them out for several months now. I haven't had any issues with them getting loose, and they still look great after pools and showers! Definitely going to buy more when other styles come out!
The earring are great! The post is short so I can only wear them in my lobes and not in my cartilage. But other than that they are great and don’t get caught on my hair.