Free U.S. Shipping Over $45 and International Over $120 USD
- Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver
- Rhodium Plated 925 Sterling Silver
- Threadless Flat Back Studs
- Size: 2mmx4mm
- Earring Post Width: 1.2mm (16 Gauge)
How To Tighten Flat Back Studs:
- Insert pin half way into backing, until backing reaches the bend in the pin.
- Slightly bend the pin in the same direction as the original bend in the pin.
- Insert pin all the way to test tightness.
- If stud is too loose, repeat the process.
Wipe down jewelry with jewelry cloth before and after wear to prevent tarnishing
- Store in an airtight container when not in use
- Regularly clean with jewelry cloth (at least 1x per week)
- When tarnishing occurs, wipe down with jewelry cloth to restore the jewelry
Due to sanitary concerns, all flat back earrings are FINAL SALE.
They are so cute!!! Kinda hard to clean but not super difficult. Go on easy and stay on. Haven’t made my ears react or turn green. Nor have they tarnished!!!
I love them!! They are tight enough on my ears but don't cause the redness and irritation like other earrings.
I honestly love the duo gem thread-less flat back studs. I don’t even feel it when i’m sleeping and usually my cartilage piercing tends to get agitated but it didn’t happen. I can barely feel it and a lot of people have complimented how cute they are.
A bit hard to take out but so beautiful.
so comfortable! I love the flat backs